Friday 19 June 2009

Two posts today! You lucky peeps - Pt 1

IRL - The move is depressing me, we were supposed to exchange contracts Monday, but the lawyers are taking their own sweet time. Ours are great, but the other people on the chain appear to have employed very slow legal-eagles, sort of legal-pidgeons, I suppose.

OK, one thing you need to know, I have a list of things I want to do before I die. I've a lot of them, I'm a father to a brilliant son, I've got engaged with a lovely girl with a proper diamond ring, I used to own a British Sports Car, I've achieved Apple certification, and other stuff. But the list includes getting married (Yes, I call her the Mrs, but you get the idea, she's currently the Mrs in heart, thought and word, but not deed.) and owning my own house on it's own land (Esquire) That last one is actually quite important to me, especially as it is SO close to becoming a reality

No comments:

Post a Comment