Friday 22 October 2010

Back in the loving busom of my guild

WoW
I'm back in Civil Society! Yay! Due to my good woman being sick, and my boy howling his head off, I had to bail on an ICC10 man run. Unfortunately, it was right after I read a tool tip wrong and asked for an AP trinket. It was seen, understandable, as loot roll, fail, log off and sulk. I came back on the next morning to find myself without a guild.

I took time to explain myself in a calm and reasonable manner and was invited back. w00t! It's nice dealing with reasonable people.

IRL
The nights are becoming longer and the mornings darker, soon we'll be turning the clocks back/forward (I can never remember which) and the days will be practically non-existent. I like twilight best, so I'm laughing.

I got invited back for next month's ZUGgaming blog carnival, so I'm flattered.

Hope you're all well, and I'll see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment