Wednesday 8 July 2009

Of waste traps and updates

Morning, morning!

Another lovely Wednesday morning. Lovely how? My nose feels like there's another infection on the way, and it's an update to WoW day. On top of that I have to do a follow up job on a colleague's visit. A colleague who does really bad notes. Oh well, it's all a learning curve, I suppose.

WoW
I'm up bright and early, ready to shave the last half a bar from hittin 78 and...... bloody updates!! Typical.

Otherwise good, doing the argent tourney, now at Valiant status and looking forward to notching up kudos and goodies. I've also been getting into exploring. I've done Northrend and Outland (Yes, I still love my Swift Flight Form) and now it's just mopping up the bits of Azeroth I haven't visited before. Today, the northern half of the Eastern Kingdoms. I might drop back into Kalimdor to do a few zones, we'll see. Still not sure about the guild thing. Although got my main, 80 DK in to my mate's guild. We'll see how that pans out.

IRL
The house progresses anon. The last couple of days have seen the wallpaper entirely stripped from the main bedroom. The Mrs having an epiphany and painting over the wallpaper in the lounge to create an effect far better than my idea of removing it. The skirting boards in the front room getting a much needed lick of gloss. The previously-thought repaired sink still leaking, and it''s removal and rebuilding in it's entirety (:D Quite proud of that particular feat) The house doesn't stink of dogs anymore which is a relief. The next major step comes once the carpet is fitted. Then we can build the furniture and so on and so forth. After that it's only a few days until the move proper. Oh Goddess, not looking forward to that. It'll probably go fine as we don't have to worry about the box-lifting bit, but we'll see.

Note to all parents, don't paint the skirtingboards with an inquisitive toddler in the room. Trust me, don't go there.

Broadband back on the 14th (Yay!) Hopefully won't be as flaky as last time.

Remember, if you can't be good, be careful. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment