Monday 27 July 2009

At work, but at home

IRL
Hey all, going back to work today after having my Arthroscopy (A surgeon cuts two opposing holes in my knee, has a look around, and trims the dodgy cartilage a bit with the hopes of improving the use of the knee)

Work have been kind enough to let me work from home. This means no commute with crutches, which is a good thing considering how awful the commute is without them.

The house still looks like a before and after shot, depending on which room you're in. Some of the house looks lovely and civilised, and some of it.... doesn't. Spoke to our friend, who's a builder, about converting the garage. It's going to cost slightly more than we thought, but what building project doesn't, right?

WoW
Dinged 80 yesterday with my Druid. At bloody last. Now I can get all the end game armour and do heroics. It'll be nice to be able to accept invites for runs from my guild. Happy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment