Wednesday 8 September 2010

Meh!

IRL
New games rig!! Hoorah! Trying for another child! Hoorah! Kick-Ass DVD! hoorah! (Loved it!) Olecranon Bursitis! not so good :( I had no idea what it was either. Turns out it's an infected elbow tip. I'll tell you what I do know though, it hurts like feck! And no, I can't put my left elbow on the desk.

WoW:
Hit a bit of an impasse, did the tournament thing, got Northrend Dungeonmaster, got exalted with everyone except Kalu'ak and yes, looks like I'll be fishing this Saturday, and the Ashen Verdict. The latter though is due to not really being geared for ICC yet, never did Ulduar or Naxx, so kinda 'legacy un-geared' however this does make me a bit of a chicken. The other downside is every time I get to roll on a decent bit of tank gear, someone else wins it. I still have my Red Sword of Courage and my Titansteel Shield Wall from back in the day I decided to go tank.

I'm really looking forward to the expansion now. I have the hardware to run it (Phenom II X6!!! ATI HD 4750GS!) and I copied WoW to it last night. Once I've checked I'm not melting cables on the GPU heat pipe, I'll fire it up and crank all the video settings :D

See you out there

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment