Wednesday 25 August 2010

Lethergy and Justin Bieber

IRL:
It turns out Justin Beiber can perform a great track. Unsurprisingly, it requires a lot of production. Click the link for a classic stoner tune.

I seem to have been infected with some sort of OpenSource parasite. Suddenly I'm installing 'X'Buntu on everything (Substitute X with your Ubuntu derivative of choice) and I have to say, so far so good. This means I've spent very little time on WoW

WoW:
Apart from running the weekly last week (Lord Marrowgar must die) and finally breaking Marrowgar, Deathwhisper and then lootship, I've been mainly away from WoW of late. However, did finally start sorting my gear out, the latest decent addition being Breastplate of the White Knight. The gems suck at the moment, but more to follow on that score :)

SO looking forward to cataclysm. Judging by the mood I'm perceiving on the server, so's everyone else. When are they going to announce the relase date and collector's edition?

No comments:

Post a Comment