Monday 12 July 2010

3, 2, 1 and you're back in the room!

Yep, back from Holiday.

Best. Holiday. Ever.

IRL - We went through Stansted with little or no fuss. Still annoyed at practically having to strip to my duds because some loony fanatic might use a belt as a weapon. Grow up, if someone wants to injure/coerce/threaten the crew of an aircraft, they can and they will. It's just a PR stunt. You can injure some with a broken bit of plastic, I know because I have (I had some 'anger management issues' as a child. Sometimes you just pick on the wrong nerd)

Our 2 and a half year old toddler slept on the flight over to France, it was a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. He slept like a little lamb between my other half and I, and was desperately cute. All this in spite of the deadpan east european monotone of the air hostess blaring out at about 90 decibels over the crap internal tannoy system every 5 seconds. We arrived at Limoges airport to a warm showery day with none of the usual headaches associated with air travel.

WoW - Holiday is always a great time for some great WoW. My parents have a lovely iMac 20 inch so getting to play in glorious technicolor is nice. My Rogue just hit 80 and is doing randoms now - w00t! his DPS isn't great but I can work on it, with gear and a possible respec, he'll be carving a path of destruction soon enough. Assasination-spec here I come :D

My other alts are progressing nicely, Myfanawy is nearly revered with Kirin Tor simply by doing loads of JC dailies. In fact, apart from the odd withered troll, elemental or Proto-drake, she doesn't get XP any other way at the moment.

Anyhoo, have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment