Wednesday 12 August 2009

Catch Up

Hello all, welcome back.

IRL - The big catch up
Real life has taken the fore of late, and here's why: I moved house, got operated on to help fix my less than brilliant knee and I worked from home for a couple of weeks, my nephew came back froma rugby tour of South Africa and I've spent a lot of timne working on the house. I'm now temporarily stationed in the office working of reports for some of our customers. It's been mental, hence my lack of blogging. It's also been brilliant, got lots done, both IRL and WoW.

One note: People don't give you a space on the DLR even if you're obviously painfully balanced on a crutch. To the gentleman that did, thank you, to the lady who cut me up to get the space I was hobbling towards, I hope you get a long running and irritating case of thrush. Cow.

WoW- Big couple of weeks, Blizzard stole all my fun with the Argent quests now being 'Kill 15 of those and 10 of these', not the double bubble 'kill 15 of those and counts as 10 of these too' :(

A side note to all Alliance druids - Don't choose white hair, everyone else already did.

Otherwise, Blizzard, love the update.

The working from home thing has allowed me some extra levelling time too. My priest is now 71 and once again shadow, after a moron shaman described me as the worst healer ever, and advised me not to renew my WoW subscription. Thank you from the heart of my bottom.

Another thank you - I'm a dedicated Alliance player. Blizzard, thanks for the Worgen!! Good blog entry from this guy on the subject

Anyhoo, speak again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment