Tuesday 1 February 2011

Arrrrgh! I thought it was 78 (and) Plague!

IRL
The whole house seems to be one long recurring cold. With me stressing about my contract changing over (Hopefully...hopefully) in the next few days, and grinding WoW my health isn;t briliiant. I can tell because my lips splits when I'm run down. However, there is some good news, I found a large amount of my old music collection on an old hard drive and so have righteously pillaged it. Again, as usual there is an offset, the playlist outsized my iPhone by a whopping 16.8GB!! Time for something a little more....robust. It was lovely finding all those tunes I'd forgotten I loved, and falling in love all over again.

Weird family stuff. Mum's Granddad may have founded a tailors firm. His name was Richard 'Dickie' Williams. Mum said the firm was called Dickies Tailors. Although I checked the Dickies Wiki and they mention a Williamson, so I suspect it's not the clothing range of Awesomesauce that is Dickies. I SO wish they'd bring back their Mechanic boot, it was superb.

The next boy....it would appear our name choice is Alexander. I like it, she likes it, and she's agreeing to keep one of my father's names as a middle name - result.

WoW
I thought it was 78 - FFS!! Silly me, I thought the start of Mount Hyjal was 78, so I got all exited and then discovered it's 80, like everything else - Meh! Not really overly enamoured of doing all that Argent Ren Faire thing again, altough it could get me kit. Aha! No, the Mosshide boots I have are actually better than my level 80 gear, lol. So now I have a super-tough Feral Druid in 276 iLevel gear but with a iLevel 60 relic, go figure. I've been running heroic Outland dungeons which has been fun, but looking forward to doing Vashj'ir as a manatee of doom (Swim form Druid with the glyph and the Vashj'ir blessing that makes you REALLY fast) I might even convert to Herbalism to really mop up as a gatherer. Anyhoo, soon be home. Then I'll really go to town (Random Normal Wrath dungeons here I come)

Go buy Zuggy's guide, tell 'im Jim sent ya! ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment