Thursday 22 October 2009

Cake is NOT a lie

WoW
Holy crap, finally. Delicious Chocolate cake finally dropped. I was shocked and stunned (Well about 3 minutes later, as I was also half asleep) I did today's daily first thing. The little fella watched Peppa Pig and the Mrs was having porridge.

Jeez, nearly forgot, went to Naxx last night. SPent the first half DPSing and the second half healing, I wasn't brilliant at the latter. Got nice things. Went through the Spider wing nicely, went to the plague wing, spanked Patchwerk, however, when it was Grobbulus's turn for a kicking, it actually wasn't, it was ours. This was my first major run with the guil, and first over Ventrilo, my initial thoughts on my guild have been confirmed, they#'re a nice bunch. Also, as the healing wasn't brilliant, it wasn't 'Fire up the blamethrower, we're having a BBQ' it was civilised. Points were made, and taken, very well. Bless her, Sal apologised in advanced for sounding harsh, even though she didn't. I love my guild :D

No WoW tonight, having a night in with the Mrs. She was good enough to let me raid last night, least I can do is return the favour. However Lunch break is another matter ;)

IRL
I've been letting it slip recently. So, this morning, I ironed my shirt and had a decent shave. My chops have forgotten the touch of a razor of late and told me in no uncertain terms I should get some sharper blades. Once my face calmed down a bit, colected my thoughts, and my stuff (Minus my work phone, I've just noticed) together and got out of the house. Nice to get on the 07:43 from Braintree, much lower 'unpleasant person' factor than the mainline through COlchester.

I am, as you may have noticed, trying to be a bit more politic. This is no mean feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment