Monday 27 April 2015

OK, so where's 1.3 Powerplay?

Hello good peeps of the interwebz,

Patience has never been my strong suit, but I thought we'd have 1.3 Powerplay by now? I'm keen to see the Diamondback in the hope it's the ship to suit me perfectly. I want something tough, but with a bit of cargo spacce. The impression I get from reviews is that the Fed Dropship is not good value for money. I love my Asp, but it's getting OLD, and it's that awkward size/price point that you have no choice until you get to the Python.

Talking of which, one interdicted me yesterday, scared me silly. I've killed one before, but this guy was guns blazing from the off, ended with 53% hull and thought myself both wise and fortunate for getting the duck out of fodge with some hull to spare.

Anyhoo, waiting with baited breath for 1.3, rep for that Dropship won't farm itself.....

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment